Contract Manufacturing Services, California Bay Area
- Complex prototypes, boards, box-builds
- PCB Assembly (PCBA)
- Advanced high-speed SMT line to support larger volume assembly
- Flexible circuits and RF capabilities
- Customized services and support
- Quick turns, changeovers, and engineering change orders
- Warehousing, fulfillment, and life-cycle support
- Medical Device / Biomedical / MedTech
- Internet / Telecommunications / Wireless
- Industrial / Instrument
- Aerospace / Space / Military
- Engineering Projects / DFM
We handle small runs, high volume manufacturing, and welcome companies who need help to design, develop, and trouble-shoot challenging electronic products.
Central to Digicom is its Diamond Track Manufacturing Process that includes advanced cleaning, selective soldering, purchasing and inventory management, process control, inspection and test, and process validation. These activities enhance productivity, product control, quality, and integrity of the products that we build.
Digicom is committed to building its products and sourcing parts in the United States, but works with partners from many parts of the world and ships finished products internationally. We are proud of our certifications: AS9100:2016, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management system, and quality system regulation 21 CFR 820.
Visit our new, state-of-the-art, green facility in Oakland, California, near the San Francisco Bay Area, or contact us at email@example.com.
Diamond Track™ Manufacturing Process
Learn more about the many phases to our electronics manufacturing process by clicking on the photo of interest, below.